You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



3/05/2011 10:13 am #1


Dirty Clinics

Has anyone been to the Sapulpa clinic recently?  I went in the other day and was shocked at how dirty and smelly it is!  It is an embarrassment to the Health Division!!!  It was like being in a mexican clinic in a boarder town!  How can you conduct medical exams and business in such filth.  They are supposed to cure diseases not spread them!!

3/05/2011 10:25 am #2


Re: Dirty Clinics

I was there this week and noticed that.  There was not even paper towels or toilet paper in the restrooms!  I have asked around and was told they don't have the money to pay a cleaning crew, but hey when I checked in I was given a cool new pager!  Felt like I was at a fancy restaurant!!

3/06/2011 6:58 am #3


Re: Dirty Clinics

Some of those high-paid managers should reach into their own pockets to supply paper goods to the clinics - unless they're only in the job for the money and not the welfare of the people.  Oh, wait - what am I, high?  That would entail actually caring about tribal members, not a prerequisite for working at the Nation.

3/06/2011 11:19 am #4


Re: Dirty Clinics

Can you spell I.N.D.I.A.N.?  That is how things are managed in the world of I.N.D.I.A.N.  The health clinics are filthy.  The casinos are dirty and already falling apart.  And what does the tribe do?  Elect dumbass chief's like Mumbles Ellis and his band of merry vagabonds who in turn hire white-men lawyers so they can sue one another.

3/06/2011 12:54 pm #5


Re: Dirty Clinics

I.N.D.I.A.N. wrote:

Can you spell I.N.D.I.A.N.?  That is how things are managed in the world of I.N.D.I.A.N.  The health clinics are filthy.  The casinos are dirty and already falling apart.  And what does the tribe do?  Elect dumbass chief's like Mumbles Ellis and his band of merry vagabonds who in turn hire white-men lawyers so they can sue one another.

All the money is at Lackey Hall.  Top heavy.  There is four coocoo's  that sit in Ed Mclemore office all day long laughing and carring on and his nephew Phillip Talamasy who is a rapist sits in there with them because he is so afraid that Ed make fart and he want be there to smell it.

3/06/2011 1:06 pm #6


Re: Dirty Clinics

Seneca wants to walk around and act like he's the big man on campus and talks about being professional.  How can the clinics be  considered places of serious, professional health care when they are filthy and dirty?  How can the employees be proud of their clinics when they are so dirty? How can the citizens be proud of them?  Get off your ass Seneca and put money where it is needed, in the upkeep of the facilities and the pitifully low salaries of the employees!!

3/06/2011 1:54 pm #7


Re: Dirty Clinics

fedup wrote:

Seneca wants to walk around and act like he's the big man on campus and talks about being professional.  How can the clinics be  considered places of serious, professional health care when they are filthy and dirty?  How can the employees be proud of their clinics when they are so dirty? How can the citizens be proud of them?  Get off your ass Seneca and put money where it is needed, in the upkeep of the facilities and the pitifully low salaries of the employees!!

He can`t do that because he gave his assistant a thirty thousand dollar raise.

3/06/2011 4:55 pm #8


Re: Dirty Clinics

bull wrote:

I.N.D.I.A.N. wrote:

Can you spell I.N.D.I.A.N.?  That is how things are managed in the world of I.N.D.I.A.N.  The health clinics are filthy.  The casinos are dirty and already falling apart.  And what does the tribe do?  Elect dumbass chief's like Mumbles Ellis and his band of merry vagabonds who in turn hire white-men lawyers so they can sue one another.

All the money is at Lackey Hall.  Top heavy.  There is four coocoo's  that sit in Ed Mclemore office all day long laughing and carring on and his nephew Phillip Talamasy who is a rapist sits in there with them because he is so afraid that Ed make fart and he want be there to smell it.

Phillip Talamasy looks like a freak and he should be in jail for what he did to that girl but pat moore and the great rod weimer drop charges against him because of his uncle ed mclemore.  Ed Mclemore makes over a hundered fifty thousands dollars and has not done one thing to improve the health division.  Go to okemah and see these dirty doctors and try to understand what they are saying to you they can`t speak english.  Ed Mclemore is cherokee.

3/06/2011 9:03 pm #9


Re: Dirty Clinics

I brought over some friends who work for IHS and other hospitals to the Creek Nation Hospital. They couldn't believe everything I told them about CNDH. It's embarassing to say the least. From the nutritionist who brought hot dogs and soda to a health fair to the ridiculous amounts of money dumped into remodeling Lackey Hall. I mean come on! Hot dogs!
What's wrong with investing into an Administration building that we can be proud of to call our own? Does Creek Nation not have enough land or something? Do they not know how to buy investments? Just a huge waste of money at Lackey that could be used to purchase decent equipment like PYXIS machines or a even warehouse to store equipment in instead of clogging up the hallways. Even weight scales that measures BMI's instead of that clunky outdated piece of crap would be nice.
My friend has a Masters in Dietetics and is a darn good one. When I showed her the leased trailers, she said there was no way in the world she'd work for Creek Nation. So not only having leased ugly trailers is bad enough, but people who are actually good in their career field won't even come here.
  Am I missing some kind of cultural thing where its against Creek beliefs to have an organized facility? Is being organized a white man thing or something? Why is it that the folks who actually care about the people are chased off or threatened with termination. I've worked a lot of jobs but never been at a place where the only motivation to keep people working is using the fear of losing their job.
And one minute late rule? We're grown adults. Things happen. That's why every other place has the seven minute rule. My friends thought that was pretty funny by the way.
Seneca posted in a previous blog about putting somebody out on the street. That only shows he doesnt care for people. He's enjoying that power but history always shows that people like him will eventually fall from their throne.
CNDH admin never strives to help people become better people through the promotion of educational benefits. No libraries. Nothing. Last hospital I worked at, they had all kinds of courses and classes you could enroll in. If you are caught bettering yourself here, you only become ridiculed. Are ya guys afraid people will become smarter than ya guys or something?
I hate to say it, but CNDH admin is embarrassing!!
Oh.. and Tiffany, if running an organization is too hard for ya, then run along cupcake. Maybe going back to school and retaking English would be a good start. Not trying to be mean but I seen your work. Only trying to help.
And by the way, The Commission Corps is NOT a military branch. It is a 'NON-COMBATIVE" uniformed service of the US Government. Seneca would cry at boot camp before he even stepped off the bus. I can't believe this organization is ran by a Radiologist. That's cool he has all those degrees and all, but if that is what having college degrees does to a grown man, then I don't want one.

3/06/2011 9:11 pm #10


Re: Dirty Clinics

That SOB is making ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND dollars?  That's too fucking much!

wetumka wrote:

bull wrote:

I.N.D.I.A.N. wrote:

Can you spell I.N.D.I.A.N.?  That is how things are managed in the world of I.N.D.I.A.N.  The health clinics are filthy.  The casinos are dirty and already falling apart.  And what does the tribe do?  Elect dumbass chief's like Mumbles Ellis and his band of merry vagabonds who in turn hire white-men lawyers so they can sue one another.

All the money is at Lackey Hall.  Top heavy.  There is four coocoo's  that sit in Ed Mclemore office all day long laughing and carring on and his nephew Phillip Talamasy who is a rapist sits in there with them because he is so afraid that Ed make fart and he want be there to smell it.

Phillip Talamasy looks like a freak and he should be in jail for what he did to that girl but pat moore and the great rod weimer drop charges against him because of his uncle ed mclemore.  Ed Mclemore makes over a hundered fifty thousands dollars and has not done one thing to improve the health division.  Go to okemah and see these dirty doctors and try to understand what they are saying to you they can`t speak english.  Ed Mclemore is cherokee.

3/07/2011 11:01 pm #11


Re: Dirty Clinics

I was told that the Labor Board states that you can not be docked 15 minutes for 1 minute.  Does anyone know anything about this?  I think that is so ridiculous and who made up that rule anyways?  At the Health Division if you are late 1 minute, you have to write a tardy slip, its like you are back in school days.

3/08/2011 8:04 am #12


Re: Dirty Clinics

Only in Indian world would you see a stupid statement like this. A good employee would EARLY.   If you are 10 seconds late you should have your blanket ass fired.

Signed ,

White Man Boss

Fumbie69 wrote:

I was told that the Labor Board states that you can not be docked 15 minutes for 1 minute.  Does anyone know anything about this?  I think that is so ridiculous and who made up that rule anyways?  At the Health Division if you are late 1 minute, you have to write a tardy slip, its like you are back in school days.

3/08/2011 2:01 pm #13


Re: Dirty Clinics

White man, you're the dumb shit I stepped on the other day!!!!!!

3/08/2011 2:27 pm #14


Re: Dirty Clinics

WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL!! YOUR A GROWN UP SO START ACTING LIKE ONE!! IF YOU GO TO WORK DONT YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE EARLY?? I MEAN KUM ON...UNLESS U LIVE WIT UR MOMMA STILL!...STOP MAKING UP STUFF AND GET TO WORK ON TIME...ITS NOBODYS FAULT BUT URS...U LAZY SACK!

Fumbie69 wrote:

White man, you're the dumb shit I stepped on the other day!!!!!!

3/08/2011 6:53 pm #15


Re: Dirty Clinics

Exactly.  These shitty employess show up drunker than Cooter Brown on Monday morning.  They are 2 hours late every time their kid cuts a fart and half of them are so overweight they waddle in with food to start their day.  Bunch of no good, donut eating Indians that don't deserve a job.  I say give those jobs to a Mexican that cares.

to fumbie69 wrote:

WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL!! YOUR A GROWN UP SO START ACTING LIKE ONE!! IF YOU GO TO WORK DONT YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE EARLY?? I MEAN KUM ON...UNLESS U LIVE WIT UR MOMMA STILL!...STOP MAKING UP STUFF AND GET TO WORK ON TIME...ITS NOBODYS FAULT BUT URS...U LAZY SACK!

Fumbie69 wrote:

White man, you're the dumb shit I stepped on the other day!!!!!!

3/08/2011 7:15 pm #16


Re: Dirty Clinics

Okay, let's get back to the dirty clinics.  Who is the Admnistrator over the Sapulpa clinic?  Shouldn't it be reported to that person about how dirty it is?

3/08/2011 8:59 pm #17


Re: Dirty Clinics

But nothing will be done.  They KNOW the place is dirty and yet they do nothing.  I can only imagine how their homes look.  They probably llve in filthy pig pens.

Fumbie69 wrote:

Okay, let's get back to the dirty clinics.  Who is the Admnistrator over the Sapulpa clinic?  Shouldn't it be reported to that person about how dirty it is?

3/13/2011 7:15 pm #18


Re: Dirty Clinics

Ok, this quote ISN'T BS.  It is right on and something should be done.  We are all sick of worthless employees not doing their job.

Hey dumb shit wrote:

Exactly.  These shitty employess show up drunker than Cooter Brown on Monday morning.  They are 2 hours late every time their kid cuts a fart and half of them are so overweight they waddle in with food to start their day.  Bunch of no good, donut eating Indians that don't deserve a job.  I say give those jobs to a Mexican that cares.

to fumbie69 wrote:

WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL!! YOUR A GROWN UP SO START ACTING LIKE ONE!! IF YOU GO TO WORK DONT YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE EARLY?? I MEAN KUM ON...UNLESS U LIVE WIT UR MOMMA STILL!...STOP MAKING UP STUFF AND GET TO WORK ON TIME...ITS NOBODYS FAULT BUT URS...U LAZY SACK!

Fumbie69 wrote:

White man, you're the dumb shit I stepped on the other day!!!!!!

3/15/2011 8:13 am #19


Re: Dirty Clinics

Yes i agree something should be done about all the late comers. Regardless if your white, brown, black, purple, red or green...everybody who has a job knows that you should be on time. And if your late then you should be written up!!

3/21/2011 9:04 am #20


Re: Dirty Clinics

I was in the clinic this morning and it was filthy. I seen dirty rags stacked in the corner.

3/22/2011 7:27 pm #21


Re: Dirty Clinics

Which clinic were you at?

3/23/2011 10:07 am #22


Re: Dirty Clinics

Okemah.  The place is filthy

Curious wrote:

Which clinic were you at?

3/26/2011 4:24 pm #23


Re: Dirty Clinics

You gotta be shitting me wrote:

That SOB is making ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND dollars?  That's too fucking much!

wetumka wrote:

bull wrote:


All the money is at Lackey Hall.  Top heavy.  There is four coocoo's  that sit in Ed Mclemore office all day long laughing and carring on and his nephew Phillip Talamasy who is a rapist sits in there with them because he is so afraid that Ed make fart and he want be there to smell it.

Phillip Talamasy looks like a freak and he should be in jail for what he did to that girl but pat moore and the great rod weimer drop charges against him because of his uncle ed mclemore.  Ed Mclemore makes over a hundered fifty thousands dollars and has not done one thing to improve the health division.  Go to okemah and see these dirty doctors and try to understand what they are saying to you they can`t speak english.  Ed Mclemore is cherokee.

SO what was Senneca and Ed's reasoning for removing D. Isham from the Okmulgee Clinic and putting her as acting over Tobacco?  Why if someone isn't working out in one area are they moved elsewhere?  Poor ol Russell just moved around over and over and over and over..............?

3/26/2011 9:50 pm #24


Re: Dirty Clinics

The move to tobacco was because there was more money over there.  Lots of illegal activity and lots of kickbacks have been taking place.  Hookers and whores and free trips to Vegas were the norm. 

Curious wrote:

You gotta be shitting me wrote:

That SOB is making ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND dollars?  That's too fucking much!

wetumka wrote:


Phillip Talamasy looks like a freak and he should be in jail for what he did to that girl but pat moore and the great rod weimer drop charges against him because of his uncle ed mclemore.  Ed Mclemore makes over a hundered fifty thousands dollars and has not done one thing to improve the health division.  Go to okemah and see these dirty doctors and try to understand what they are saying to you they can`t speak english.  Ed Mclemore is cherokee.

SO what was Senneca and Ed's reasoning for removing D. Isham from the Okmulgee Clinic and putting her as acting over Tobacco?  Why if someone isn't working out in one area are they moved elsewhere?  Poor ol Russell just moved around over and over and over and over..............?

3/26/2011 9:55 pm #25


Re: Dirty Clinics

More money over there wrote:

The move to tobacco was because there was more money over there.  Lots of illegal activity and lots of kickbacks have been taking place.  Hookers and whores and free trips to Vegas were the norm. 
So meaning she got a raise in pay there? 

Curious wrote:

You gotta be shitting me wrote:

That SOB is making ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND dollars?  That's too fucking much!


SO what was Senneca and Ed's reasoning for removing D. Isham from the Okmulgee Clinic and putting her as acting over Tobacco?  Why if someone isn't working out in one area are they moved elsewhere?  Poor ol Russell just moved around over and over and over and over..............?

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost Free Forums